Hammock UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hammock UK

A forum to discuss all aspects of hammocks and hammock camping in the UK

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Recent Posts  

Christmas or New Year hang out?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron Fist
Iron Fist

Christmas or New Year hang out? Empty
PostSubject: Christmas or New Year hang out?   Christmas or New Year hang out? EmptyWed 11 Dec 2019, 16:44

Hello everybody,

Last year my friend and I stayed out Christmas night and New Years Eve, barely cost us a thing, weather wasn't too bad and we really enjoyed it. So much so that we are going to do it again this year. I don't have many commitments so it's easy for me.
I hate to spend stupid money on New Years Eve, paying to get into places that are normally free then paying double for every drink and the taxi home. this is a great alternative, wish I could just get more friends to come.
I was just wondering does anyone else do any camping over this holiday time?
Back to top Go down
SteveB6
SteveB6

Christmas or New Year hang out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas or New Year hang out?   Christmas or New Year hang out? EmptyTue 07 Apr 2020, 17:09

Yes, my group have regularly done a Christmas camp, but as we have a permission it doesn't cost us a penny (we just feed the landowner a stonking Breakfast and gallons of coffee if he shows up).

Back to top Go down

Christmas or New Year hang out?
Page 1 of 1