Hammock UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hammock UK

A forum to discuss all aspects of hammocks and hammock camping in the UK

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Recent Posts  

Packit Gourmet Meals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SteveB6
SteveB6

Packit Gourmet Meals Empty
PostSubject: Packit Gourmet Meals   Packit Gourmet Meals EmptySat 15 Sep 2018, 07:37

Hola Peeps,

Depending upon what trip I'm taking I often use dehydrated meals which I usually get from Base Camp Food.com (IMO) the LYO meals are the best!!

I've often wanted to try the Packit Gourmet meals but as usual the shipping costs from the US are a factor.

I've seen that they are doing a 'Deluxe Sampler Pack' which is $110, would anyone else like to order so that we can share shipping/ customs costs?

Cheers
Steve
Back to top Go down
Bopdude

PostSubject: Re: Packit Gourmet Meals   Packit Gourmet Meals EmptySat 15 Sep 2018, 10:06

I'm interested let me go look at the offer.
Back to top Go down
Gadget
Herder of Cats
Gadget

PostSubject: Re: Packit Gourmet Meals   Packit Gourmet Meals EmptyTue 18 Sep 2018, 08:11

Soz, way too cheapskate here... I dehydrate my own.
Back to top Go down
Bopdude

PostSubject: Re: Packit Gourmet Meals   Packit Gourmet Meals EmptyWed 19 Sep 2018, 11:12

I do but always fancied trying them when often watching Shug tucking in, only 15 meals though is a bit steep ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Packit Gourmet Meals   Packit Gourmet Meals Empty

Back to top Go down

Packit Gourmet Meals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hammock UK :: HAMMOCKS :: Hammock Talk-
Jump to: