Hammock UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hammock UK

A forum to discuss all aspects of hammocks and hammock camping in the UK

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Recent Posts  

Importing so worth it...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iron Fist
Iron Fist

Importing so worth it... Empty
PostSubject: Importing so worth it...   Importing so worth it... EmptyTue 16 Jul 2019, 17:25

You can browse the websites all day, dreaming of the perfect set up for the perfect price. My advice bite the bullet and just buy the gear and pay the price, you will not regret it.
I have had some nightmares, waiting months for things to arrive and then having fees which don't add up but once I get up the woods, none of that matters and I stop griping about it.
The quality of products you get from America put most others in the shade. You can spend so long trying to decide which product you will prefer and their maybe slight personal preferences but on the whole I find them very similar, mega comfortable and a great lay for sleeping.
I have to admit I haven't tried making my own yet but I can't believe if I did it would be better than say a hammock made by Papa Smurf from Dream hammocks.
Hammocking has opened up another six months of camping action for me right through winter and I loved it especially the lack of bug action. Coming out of winter this year into the midge Summer has been a rude awakening.
If you are gonna use it spend the money and get what you really want.
Back to top Go down

Importing so worth it...
Page 1 of 1