Hammock UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hammock UK

A forum to discuss all aspects of hammocks and hammock camping in the UK

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Recent Posts  

Am I a hammock snob?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron Fist
Iron Fist

Am I a hammock snob? Empty
PostSubject: Am I a hammock snob?   Am I a hammock snob? EmptyTue 16 Jul 2019, 17:37

Since I have got my hammock I haven't looked back but worse than that I now look down on tent users(pun maybe intended), thinking you darn fools, don't you know what you are missing?
I had to sleep in a tent the other night and it wasn't that bad, I would do it again when needed but I think compard to a hammock why even bother. There is no way I would spend Winter camping out in a tent, cramped and sitting on the floor with the doors closed beacuse of the cold, wind and rain, may as well be at home sitting in your living room. But with the hammock, I'm dry, warm and still out in nature. I absolutely love it.

Does anyone here find the same thing?
Back to top Go down
Gadget
Herder of Cats
Gadget

Am I a hammock snob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I a hammock snob?   Am I a hammock snob? EmptyMon 25 May 2020, 20:03

It's horses for courses really, I would never dream of tenting if I was anywhere near a wood. But summit camping with a hammock is a challenge (which I have risen to on occasion).
Back to top Go down

Am I a hammock snob?
Page 1 of 1