Hammock UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hammock UK

A forum to discuss all aspects of hammocks and hammock camping in the UK

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Recent Posts  

Just had postage notification from Dream Hammocks!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pauljm116

Just had postage notification from Dream Hammocks! Empty
PostSubject: Just had postage notification from Dream Hammocks!   Just had postage notification from Dream Hammocks! EmptyWed 15 Aug 2018, 12:39

I had an email from Dream Hammocks this morning saying my Sparrow is on its way and will be here in plenty of time for my September trip. They have been a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and never complained about the number of changes or additions to the order. It looks very nice too. Any other Dream Hammocks users out there?
Just had postage notification from Dream Hammocks! 725710
Just had postage notification from Dream Hammocks! 7257_110
Back to top Go down
Gadget
Herder of Cats
Gadget

PostSubject: Re: Just had postage notification from Dream Hammocks!   Just had postage notification from Dream Hammocks! EmptyWed 15 Aug 2018, 13:36

I haven't ever heard anyone say anything bad to say about the work of the Smurfs at Dream Hammocks
Back to top Go down
pauljm116

PostSubject: Re: Just had postage notification from Dream Hammocks!   Just had postage notification from Dream Hammocks! EmptyWed 15 Aug 2018, 14:14

Gadget wrote:
I haven't ever heard anyone say anything bad to say about the work of the Smurfs at Dream Hammocks

Me neither. It was either the Sparrow or a Dutchware Chameleon, both are great hammocks but the quality of finish seems to be better with Dream Hammocks. Its cost me a fortune (with customs charges to follow no doubt) but is exactly what I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Mittagsfrost

PostSubject: Re: Just had postage notification from Dream Hammocks!   Just had postage notification from Dream Hammocks! EmptyWed 15 Aug 2018, 17:53

So we are looking forward to see much more photos of your new Dream (Hammock). Wink
Back to top Go down
jay
jay

PostSubject: Re: Just had postage notification from Dream Hammocks!   Just had postage notification from Dream Hammocks! EmptyWed 15 Aug 2018, 22:31

That looks a very fine hammock indeed.
Back to top Go down
pauljm116

PostSubject: Re: Just had postage notification from Dream Hammocks!   Just had postage notification from Dream Hammocks! EmptyWed 03 Oct 2018, 15:44

I have since used this hammock and have to say the quality and materials really are top notch, amazingly comfortable, roomy and with tons of storage, pockets etc. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos until I had put the tarp over and fitted the under quilt.
Back to top Go down
Stevie - NapSack Hammocks
Stevie - NapSack Hammocks

PostSubject: Re: Just had postage notification from Dream Hammocks!   Just had postage notification from Dream Hammocks! EmptySun 18 Nov 2018, 15:31

pauljm116 wrote:
Gadget wrote:

Me neither. It was either the Sparrow or a Dutchware Chameleon, both are great hammocks but the quality of finish seems to be better with Dream Hammocks. Its cost me a fortune (with customs charges to follow no doubt) but is exactly what I wanted.

Thirded, the quality and finish on their work is exceptional.  I'm sure it will prove a brilliant buy pauljm116
Lovely colour choice too thumb up
Back to top Go down
http://www.napsackhammocks.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just had postage notification from Dream Hammocks!   Just had postage notification from Dream Hammocks! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just had postage notification from Dream Hammocks!
Page 1 of 1