Hammock UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hammock UK

A forum to discuss all aspects of hammocks and hammock camping in the UK

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Recent Posts  

Welcome to the Hammock-UK Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
She who must be obeyed
Admin

Welcome to the Hammock-UK Forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Hammock-UK Forum   Welcome to the Hammock-UK Forum EmptySun 24 Jun 2018, 08:26

Hello and welcome to Hammock-UK

You've just stumbled on a new forum dedicated to hammock camping in the UK, it's so new the paint hasn't even dried yet.

As you'll see it's still very much a work in progress, once the forums are established I'll look into making some tweaks and probably giving it a face lift at some point. The colour schemes and layout are not final, just enough to get us going, I'll be working on some graphics eventually but for now the site is clean and simple enough to get used to.

You'll notice many glitches or things that just don't look right, let me know in the Feedback area and I'll do my best to look into it.

So if this has a chance of working it's going to need some input, whether that's discussions in the forums, reviews, articles or anything in between, put your ideas forward and we'll see what we can create.

We hope you enjoy your time here
Back to top Go down
https://hammock-uk.forumotion.com

Welcome to the Hammock-UK Forum
Page 1 of 1