Hammock UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hammock UK

A forum to discuss all aspects of hammocks and hammock camping in the UK

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Recent Posts  

Hi from Wales

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stillswinging
stillswinging

Hi from Wales Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Wales   Hi from Wales EmptyThu 18 Jul 2019, 11:52

Hello!! My friend joined this sight and told me about it so I thought i would join to find ideas and search for enlightenment and wisdom.
I have been using hammocks for about a year after using tents became a bit of a problem through having issues with my back.
What a revelation!!! I fail to understand why the forests aren't full of people enjoying this wonderful hobby, my back actually only hurts now when I haven't been in my hammock for more than a week!!. I am currently using a dutch ware chameleon and I love it more than life. I also use an enlightened equip under quilt and I still feel surprise and how warm and comfy I am in it. The intention is now to build on my collection with either a warbonnet blackbird or another half zipped chameleon and will be trawling the forum for advice and tips.
Nice to meet you all!!
Back to top Go down
Iron Fist
Iron Fist

Hi from Wales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Wales   Hi from Wales EmptyThu 18 Jul 2019, 12:04

Hey hey good buddy,

I camp with swinger very regularly and it is nice to see you on here, this place needs more members, not enough people have hammocks in their lives.
We having been camping out all winter with no bugs and it was awesome in hammocks.

Hi from Wales Old_ro10

Us at Swingers local. As he lives in Cardiff trees can be sparse in nice areas so I often use the Tensa4 solo mod up there.
Back to top Go down
stillswinging
stillswinging

Hi from Wales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Wales   Hi from Wales EmptyThu 18 Jul 2019, 12:14

Hi Fist

I remember that morning being beautiful, i was thinking a visit up the local next week?
Back to top Go down
Iron Fist
Iron Fist

Hi from Wales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Wales   Hi from Wales EmptyThu 18 Jul 2019, 12:34

Sounds like a plan my man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Wales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Wales   Hi from Wales Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Wales