Hammock UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hammock UK

A forum to discuss all aspects of hammocks and hammock camping in the UK

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Recent Posts  

Handy Hammock -> DD Hammocks Stand -> ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mittagsfrost

Handy Hammock -> DD Hammocks Stand -> ? Empty
PostSubject: Handy Hammock -> DD Hammocks Stand -> ?   Handy Hammock -> DD Hammocks Stand -> ? EmptyThu 15 Nov 2018, 20:37

After Handy Hammock Ltd quit selling the Handy Hammock Stand DD Hammocks took over and changed / improved the design a little. Now the stand disappeared from their web site. Anyone knows what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Meadows

PostSubject: Re: Handy Hammock -> DD Hammocks Stand -> ?   Handy Hammock -> DD Hammocks Stand -> ? EmptyThu 15 Nov 2018, 23:44

That's a shame if they are no longer available.
I imagine there is not much of a uk market. You could email them to see if they are getting any more in stock.
Back to top Go down
Mittagsfrost

PostSubject: Re: Handy Hammock -> DD Hammocks Stand -> ?   Handy Hammock -> DD Hammocks Stand -> ? EmptyFri 16 Nov 2018, 05:20

I'm glad that I own the original Handy Hammock Stand. Just wondering why the DDH version disappeared. I'll drop them an email and inform here about the result.
Back to top Go down
Mittagsfrost

PostSubject: Re: Handy Hammock -> DD Hammocks Stand -> ?   Handy Hammock -> DD Hammocks Stand -> ? EmptyFri 16 Nov 2018, 13:07

I got the answer from Joe @ DD Hammocks. "Sorry to have to disappoint, our Ultralight Hammock Stand has been discontinued. We may well look into offering a similar product again in the future however."
Back to top Go down
Gadget
Herder of Cats
Gadget

PostSubject: Re: Handy Hammock -> DD Hammocks Stand -> ?   Handy Hammock -> DD Hammocks Stand -> ? EmptyMon 19 Nov 2018, 13:27

Perhaps they should look into being a reseller for Tensa stands, once they go into mass production.

Gundula likes this post

Back to top Go down
pauljm116

PostSubject: Re: Handy Hammock -> DD Hammocks Stand -> ?   Handy Hammock -> DD Hammocks Stand -> ? EmptyTue 20 Nov 2018, 10:29

Such a shame, I always wanted one of those stands. Looked a bit fiddly but handy for sites without trees. Hopefully someone will start selling portable stands over here soon.
Back to top Go down
pauljm116

PostSubject: Re: Handy Hammock -> DD Hammocks Stand -> ?   Handy Hammock -> DD Hammocks Stand -> ? EmptyTue 20 Nov 2018, 10:30

Duplicate post - Bit too keen with the clicking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handy Hammock -> DD Hammocks Stand -> ?   Handy Hammock -> DD Hammocks Stand -> ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Handy Hammock -> DD Hammocks Stand -> ?
Page 1 of 1