Hammock UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hammock UK

A forum to discuss all aspects of hammocks and hammock camping in the UK

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Recent Posts  

Napsack Hammocks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iron Fist
Iron Fist

Napsack Hammocks Empty
PostSubject: Napsack Hammocks   Napsack Hammocks EmptyFri 02 Aug 2019, 14:46

Hello everybody,

It wasn't until I came on this site that I found out about Napsack Hammocks from Scotland and as soon as I heard I had to get one and try it out.

It is so refreshing to order something of this quality from Briatian instead of the usual import fees etc you end up with when ordering from America.

I ordered a small hammock(the sizes small medium and large are about the width of the hammock, the length of ten and a half feet stays the same) it was £35 plus just £5 P&P(bargain) it arrived in just a few days.

The hammock is black and is of a nice material and excellent build quality, there is no bug net with this and if you know the midges in Scotland you maybe wondering why. It is because you can buy a couple of options, the first the standard throw over bottom entry bug net(£30) the other is something I have not seen elsewhere and really want to try it(so I will be buying one in the future). This bug net is about winter tarp size and makes a bug free room around your hammock, with waterproof sides to help keep the area dry, a brilliant idea I cannot wait to try(I hate bugs, they love feasting off me).
Anyway back to the hammock, it is a very comfortable sleep, that is the first and most important thing, fronky style shock cord pulls have been sewn into the side channels so you can give your head and feet a box rather than having material just flopping in, this is a great little feature and comes standard. Another excellent standard feature is the ridgeline(something which is too often missing from hammocks), this is fully adjustable, something which I had not tried before.
The only thing I didn't really like was the suspension, which just consists of two metal rings. This isn't much of an issue as like most people I have several types of suspension which I used instead.

I have to say I am incredible impressed with this hammock and it has inspired me to buy more from Napsack Hammocks, keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down

Napsack Hammocks
Page 1 of 1