Hammock UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hammock UK

A forum to discuss all aspects of hammocks and hammock camping in the UK

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Recent Posts  

Hello from NapSack Hammocks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevie - NapSack Hammocks

Hello from NapSack Hammocks Empty
PostSubject: Hello from NapSack Hammocks   Hello from NapSack Hammocks EmptySun 18 Nov 2018, 16:12

Hi All,

Gadget has kindly suggested I post a link here for the website.

A little about Napsack Hammocks;
We have been 2+ years in the making with a lot of prototypes, testings, communication issues etc. I'd love to say its all been great fun but that would make me a liar! Wink

The ethos behind our company is Modular Sleeping Solutions. Hence, everything we offer can be added on at a later stage.
Our Hammocks are all 3.2m in length but they are varying widths. Now, I know this might go against the grain for a great many folk (especially those physicists and engineers out there) but we like to challenge conventional thinking and felt this was the best approach.

Our Tarps feature a two way zipper and can be completely zippered shut. In addition, they have a multitude of attachment points for the ADMIN BUGNET AREA which can be deployed on its own.

For more info, get in touch or head on over to the site;
NapSack Hammocks

Cheers,
Stevie
Back to top Go down
http://www.napsackhammocks.com
Mittagsfrost

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NapSack Hammocks   Hello from NapSack Hammocks EmptySun 18 Nov 2018, 16:40

A week ago (or so) I found your website and announced it to the german hammock community.
There was a question about the weight of your hammocks. May be you should add that on your website, Steve.

It's wonderful to see another european hammock manufacturer. Your products look great, the prices are very fair and I can feel your experience with hammocks. I wish you all the best and always satisfied costumers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NapSack Hammocks   Hello from NapSack Hammocks EmptySun 18 Nov 2018, 17:06

Mittagsfrost wrote:
A week ago (or so) I found your website and announced it to the german hammock community.
There was a question about the weight of your hammocks. May be you should add that on your website, Steve.

It's wonderful to see another european hammock manufacturer. Your products look great, the prices are very fair and I can feel your experience with hammocks. I wish you all the best and always satisfied costumers.

Hi Mittagsfrost,

Yeah, someone messaged me, was it you?

Firstly, thank you for your kind words and for spreading the message, its greatly appreciated mate. double thumb up
It was a deliberate ploy from us, mostly because I'm an old fart Embarassed when it comes to these things and I firmly believe in carrying what fits, regardless of weight.  If it doesn't fit, I get a bigger bag! Wink

That said, I agree that my thoughts are not the general consensus so we'll be updating the site with all required specs in due course.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Mittagsfrost

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NapSack Hammocks   Hello from NapSack Hammocks EmptySun 18 Nov 2018, 17:17

Nope. It was someone else who messaged you.

Regarding weight: the less equipment you carry, the more beer (or single malt) fits in your pack. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NapSack Hammocks   Hello from NapSack Hammocks EmptySun 18 Nov 2018, 17:31

Mittagsfrost wrote:
Nope. It was someone else who messaged you.

Regarding weight: the less equipment you carry, the more beer (or single malt) fits in your pack. LOL

tongueup
Clearly Mittagsfrost you Germans are the superior race.
I've no idea why hadn't thought of that! Brilliant double thumb up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NapSack Hammocks   Hello from NapSack Hammocks Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from NapSack Hammocks
Page 1 of 1